Sergey Senatorov: Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-541-0011
A broad, sturdy, and active take on the bent Pot, this Senatorov piece displays considerable Danish influence, though the high-kicking saddle stem is certainly a novel touch. The sandblasted finish is left natural, with nothing more applied but wax and a bit of buffing, which will allow the briar to take color with age and smoke.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.32 in./135.13 mm.
- Weight: 1.90 oz./53.86 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.92 in./48.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other