Sergey Senatorov: Sandblasted Bent Dublin Sitter
Product Number: 002-541-0013
Fine, wafer-thin saddle stems seem to be quite a thing with Sergei Senatorov, which is fortunate when it comes to this bent Dublin, because it is a design that really needs one. The reason for that should pretty obvious: this is one supremely delicate bit of shaping, wherein the transition and shank have been turned into a dramatically waving ribbon pierced by a needle-thin slip of briar that contains the drafthole. Overall, this is, simply, a design which most would not even try to tackle.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.86 in./148.84 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.06 in./26.92 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.85 in./21.59 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other