Sergey Senatorov: Sandblasted Bent Egg with Maple
Product Number: 002-541-0016
In a clear nod to Ivarsson, this Senatorov features a teardrop shank that defines much of the rest of the shaping, with transition and bowl following in its gesture, while the crisp edge of the right side continues through all the way to the rim. All in all, it's a very handsome bit of Danish-school design, and the sandblast brings out a solid ring grain as well.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.60 in./142.24 mm.
- Weight: 2.00 oz./56.70 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.69 in./17.53 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other