Sergey Senatorov: Sandblasted Bent Apple with Maple
Product Number: 002-541-0017
A lively handful of Danish-inspired design, this Senatorov bent Apple offers a compact substance, but renders it with a very dynamic, upward-thrusting gesture. It's very nice in hand, the shank being kept just out of the way, and the sandblast is pretty nice, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.28 in./134.11 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.57 in./39.88 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Other