Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Ducks Foot with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-327-0468
Despite being quite a distinctive, far-from-traditional design, this flourishing Duck's Foot freehand by Lasse Skovgaard actually proves quite natural in hand, the arrangement of the proportions, the channeled flanks, and rounded swell of the forward face all meeting together just right. It's a good thing, too, as given the impressive depth of this briar's chamber, you're likely to find yourself holding it though some good long smokes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.59 in./167.39 mm.
- Weight: 2.90 oz./82.21 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.85 in./72.39 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Freehand
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark