Lasse Skovgaard: Smooth Bent Acorn (Lion) with Olivewood
Product Number: 002-327-0469
A choice piece indeed, this smooth bent Acorn, positively bursting with flame grain, bears Lasse Skovgaard's highest mark: the Lion grade. It is a gorgeous bit of briar indeed, but of course, that would all be for naught were it not formed into a fittingly excellent example of Danish-school shaping as well. As luck would have it, it is, specifically a quite large, yet very lively bent Acorn, with a high and alert posture anchored by a sturdy, graceful, and precisely defined transition and shank.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.98 in./151.89 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.08 in./52.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark