Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-327-0470
While the smoothly curling profile and bowl-heavy shaping might do much to disguise it, this earthy Lasse Skovgaard actually proves to be one hell of a sitter, resting not only with excellent stability, but with quite a fine poise as well. It's nothing shabby in hand, either, combining the sort of broad-bottomed form that's perfect for cradling in palm with plenty of texture, the latter courtesy of a well-defined sandblast, which also does a fine job of presenting the briar's copious ring grain.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.18 in./55.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark