Lasse Skovgaard: Smooth Bent Apple
Product Number: 002-327-0480
Flaring, arcing, and flourishing, here Lasse Skovgaard packs a lot of shaping into quite a compactly-proportioned, if also pretty substantial design. The highly dynamic combination of sweeping edges, continuous flow, and flaring shank all are well-suited to the briar they've been created from, as it features a great deal of lively, fine-stranded strokes of flame grain, energetic and fiery 3/4 grain, and well-defined birdseye alike.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.59 in./141.99 mm.
- Weight: 2.40 oz./68.04 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.78 in./45.21 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.85 in./46.99 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark