Lasse Skovgaard: Smooth Bent Dublin Sitter with Plateau (Lion)
Product Number: 002-327-0483
It's easy to see why this bent Dublin sitter made Lasse Skovgaards vaunted "Lion" grade: the flame grain is simply gorgeous, plentiful, and lush. Of course, it wouldn't do if it wasn't treated to some interesting shaping as well, and that, also, is something this briar has in spades, with its massive, top-heavy bowl making for quite a sight as it poses with surprising stability upon the relatively diminutive foot of the underside.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.52 in./165.61 mm.
- Weight: 3.80 oz./107.73 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.64 in./67.06 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 2.05 in./52.07 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.88 in./22.35 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.21 in./56.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark