Lasse Skovgaard: Sandblasted Bent Acorn
Product Number: 002-327-0499
We've seen quite a few Acorns from Lasse Skovgaarde in the past, and while older examples vary wildly in design, of late he appears to have been concentrating on stouter, broader forms. The center of mass and progression of taper has varied, though, and in this case we're looking at the most rounded and full-bodied approach he's taken: a proper palmful of briar, and a great way to show off some particularly choice ring grain, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.45 in./138.43 mm.
- Weight: 2.60 oz./73.71 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.98 in./50.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.90 in./22.86 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 2.24 in./56.90 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Acorn/Pear
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark