Stanwell: Featherweight Smooth Tan (245)
Product Number: 002-034-7449
It's tempting to call every shape of the Featherweight series a "favorite", but I tell you honestly that the "245" just happens to be one of my favorite favorites. The Poker/Cherrywood has a rustic and utilitarian fundamental nature, but Stanwell's rendition adds to that a certain lightness of form and dynamism of line - not to mention it's one of the easiest pocket-pipes around when it comes to its feel in hand, and sports a pretty decent-sized chamber to boot - both thanks to the taller bowl.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.11 in./129.79 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.70 in./43.18 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.70 in./17.78 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.18 in./29.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark