Stanwell: Featherweight Sandblasted (242)
Product Number: 002-034-7447
A variation of the old Sixten Ivarsson-designed "11", the little "242" bent Pot represents a lineage of classic Danish shaping. It's a perfect pocket-pipe shape, offering a stout little bowl just right for a quick smoke, a compact length, and a rich shaping heritage from the subtle fold of the rim to the streamlined flow of the stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 0.90 oz./25.51 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.19 in./30.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.66 in./16.76 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.44 in./36.58 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark