Stanwell: Sterling Sandblasted (118) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-034-7820
The presence of a whopping one, single example of the "118" in our archives from about four years ago, and one other from a few months ago, suggests to me this shape wasn't one ever intended for export to the US. The 9mm tenon further suggests it was actually the German market these were meant for. The shape itself appears to be a larger, much bolder version of the "242" shape, which was itself a scaled-down version of the old Sixten-designed "11".
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.48 in./139.19 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Volcano
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark