Stanwell: Sterling Sandblasted Black (182) (9mm)
Product Number: 002-034-7960
Designed by the great S. Bang (which one isn't clear), Stanwell's "182" is just a slightly larger, slightly more bent rendition of their "178" shape, which was also designed by Bang. This number sports a rather plump Billiard bowl, paneled oval shank, and full mouthpiece. Finished in a dark sandblast and topped with a gleaming sterling silver band, it's quite a handsome number for quite a nice price.
- Andrew Wike
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.44 in./138.18 mm.
- Weight: 1.80 oz./51.03 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.66 in./42.16 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.37 in./34.80 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.79 in./20.07 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.65 in./41.91 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: 9mm
- Shape: Bent Apple
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark