Stanwell: Featherweight Smooth Tan (200)
Product Number: 002-034-7681
One of several Stanwell shapes which aren't normally available stateside (but which Sykes has sought to acquire for the sake of our customer base), the "200" is something of a bent Dublin subjected to adaptive pygmy-ism (see also: Homo floresiensis
). The result is a shape both lighter and much more visually active than the usual Pot, a charming little number for those with an appreciation for more compact forms.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.49 in./114.05 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.67 in./17.02 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark