Stanwell: Featherweight Sandblasted (243)
Product Number: 002-034-7003
With its delicately curving shank and stem, and fine, slender bowl, the "243" shape suggests a Sixten Ivarsson design. We aren't certain of its origins beyond it having been first available in the 60's and 70's, but if not designed by Ivarsson himself it was almost certainly a product of his influence - and a fine influence it was.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.95 in./125.73 mm.
- Weight: 0.80 oz./22.68 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.90 in./48.26 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.29 in./32.77 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark