Stanwell: Hans Christian Andersen Smooth (II)
Product Number: 002-034-6225
The Hans Christian Andersen "II" shape, a very attractive bent Dublin, is roughly modeled on the classic Stanwell bent Dublin shape, the "140", designed for Stanwell by Jess Chonowitsch. The lithe lines as the bowl gradually merges into the curving shank are unmistakably Chonowitsch designed. As is the case with all HCA series pipes, it comes with both a regular length stem and a churchwarden length stem.
-- Sykes Wilford
Measurements & Other Details
Weight: 0.0875 Length: 5.95
Bowl Diameter: 0.74 Bowl Depth: 1.6
Pipe Diameter: 1.64 Pipe Height: 1.97
Stem Material: Acrylic
- Length: 10.41 in./264.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.53 in./38.86 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Churchwarden
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Denmark