Yuki Tokutomi: Sandblasted Pot with Mastodon Ivory (Yuki)
Product Number: 002-477-0024
This pipe is perhaps the most visually interesting piece in our latest batch from the Tokutomi Pipe Company, primarily because it manages to present sharp, well-controlled lines, while remaining true to the organic aesthetic of the venerable Hiroyuki Tokutomi (father of Yuki). The light, but detailed blast resembles a piece of petrified wood. The reserved finish is nicely complemented by the polished rim and cumberland stem. Although it measures a bit less than 4 1/2 inches —perfect for slipping into a jacket pocket— the pipe features a pretty generous chamber.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.32 in./109.73 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.81 in./20.57 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan