Yuki Tokutomi: Sandblasted Dublin with Bamboo (Yuki)
Product Number: 002-477-0026
The classic Dublin is a highly versatile shape that lends itself quite well to variations in size, either large and masculine or, as in this case, petite and lithe. Yuki has, moreover, rendered that classic shape in an unmistakably Japanese style, presenting us with a piece that is both stylized and organic. This pipe is light as a feather and perfectly balanced, which means that it’s well suited both to clenching and for sitting quite solidly, within arm’s reach of course.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 0.60 oz./17.01 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.23 in./31.24 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.16 in./29.46 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan