Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Cherrywood with Bamboo (553)
Product Number: 002-099-4091
Long, lean, artfully balanced, and subtly naturalistic, Tsuge takes the typically rather rustic Cherrywood shape and remakes it as something entirely exotic, expressed through an arching, forward-stretching bowl, slender transition, and of course, two knuckles of proper bamboo, tipped with quite a slim push stem. From a practical approach, it sits well, the "foot" is unobtrusive, leaving the smoothly-formed bowl comfortable in hand, and the chamber is quite deep.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.35 in./161.29 mm.
- Weight: 1.20 oz./34.02 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.09 in./53.09 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.56 in./39.62 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan