Tsuge: Sandblasted Metal Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4506
Featuring a unique, but tastefully executed aesthetic, the pipes of Tsuge's Metal and Thunderstorm lines offer a sound combination of Art Deco style and functional design. In this Tankard's case, that means a metal guard on the rim, to protect against charring, a clean, smart shape that sits just fine, and a military mount tucked right up against the bowl, which makes this one both a pinch to break down even when hot, and keeps it very compact when disassembled. Oh, and that's not to even mention just how much chamber they've tucked in there.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.82 in./147.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.01 in./51.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan