Tsuge: Sandblasted Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-4528
Here Tsuge offers a solidly shaped, sandblasted Billiard set to a shank of bamboo. Bamboo is a durable, resilient and exceptionally light material, making it perfect for use in the production of pipes; something Tsuge has done quite well for many, many years. Customarily, bamboo ends up in use on a piece that will sell for hundreds of dollars, however, Tsuge's Bamboo line of work makes available such pipes at a much more affordable price.
- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.06 in./153.92 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.93 in./49.02 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.83 in./21.08 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan