Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-4563
Here Tsuge offers a solidly shaped, sandblasted Billiard set to a shank of bamboo. Bamboo is a durable, resilient and exceptionally light material, making it perfect for use in the production of pipes; something Tsuge has done quite well for many, many years. Customarily, bamboo ends up in use on a piece that will sell for hundreds of dollars, however, Tsuge's Bamboo line of work makes available such pipes at a much more affordable price.
- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.66 in./143.76 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.87 in./47.50 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.59 in./40.39 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan