Tsuge: The Roulette Sandblasted Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4542
Utilitarian to its core, this new Roulette smooth Tankard unscrews at the base of the bowl, revealing a well for excess moisture to gather, suggesting a dryer and cooler smoke. Shape-wise, this a particularly tall-statured bowl that could be granted the descriptive moniker "stacked", although usually the term has been applied to Billiards. In actuality, the chamber is pretty modestly-sized, making this light, easy to dissemble, military-mounted pipe a neat travel companion to take along for those shorter smokes.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.31 in./109.47 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.57 in./14.48 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan