Tsuge: The Roulette Sandblasted Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4575
For this Roulette, Tsuge offers up a very functional design for the old tried-and-true Tankard shape that, in this copywriter's opinion, is long overdue. The briar portion of the bowl actually unscrews, making it easier to clean, but foremost, to gather condensation, a process that yields a purer, dryer, and somewhat cooler smoke. The military mount is also a handy little addition, as the stem fits snugly in place, and the pipe can be broken down in a pinch without worry of cracking a shank.
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.30 in./109.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan