Tsuge: Sandblasted Bent Billiard with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-4615
Bamboo goes with just about anything, from a black sandblast to a warm, smooth golden finish. Little surprise it's become a popular choice for artisans, and can be found on even the most rarefied of smoking instruments. Fortunately for us all, though, it hasn't become exclusive just to them. Tsuge offers these bamboo-shanked beauties at a price that's as accessible as many an all-briar smoker.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.81 in./147.57 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.84 in./21.34 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.49 in./37.85 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Billiard
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan