Tsuge: Tokyo Smooth Cherrywood Sitter with Bamboo (553)
Product Number: 002-099-4600
Long, lean, artfully balanced, and subtly naturalistic, Tsuge takes the typically rather rustic Cherrywood shape and remakes it as something entirely exotic, expressed through an arching, forward-stretching bowl, slender transition, and of course, two knuckles of proper bamboo, tipped with quite a slim push stem. From a practical approach, it sits well, the "foot" is unobtrusive, leaving the smoothly-formed bowl comfortable in hand, and the chamber is quite deep.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.67 in./169.42 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.77 in./19.56 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan