Tsuge: Sandblasted Metal Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4665
Featuring a unique, but tastefully executed aesthetic, the pipes of Tsuge's Metal and Thunderstorm lines offer a sound combination of Art Deco style and functional design. In this Tankard's case, that means a metal guard on the rim, to protect against charring, a clean, smart shape that sits just fine, and a military mount tucked right up against the bowl, which makes this one easy to break down even when hot, and keeps it very compact when disassembled. Oh, and that's not to even mention just how much chamber they've tucked in there.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.70 in./144.78 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.03 in./51.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.74 in./44.20 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.17 in./29.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan