Tsuge: The Roulette Sandblasted Tankard
Product Number: 002-099-4637
Sharp, straight as a ruler's edge, and minimalist in form, the Tsuge Roulette definitely takes a strong stylistic direction. Yet, it's also a very functionally-minded number too. With a Poker shape and an aluminum base, it sits solid, the push-stem and threaded Don-style mount allow the pipe to be broke down into a small package, and without any worry of a damaged mortise (even while still hot). To top it all off, the bowl is also thread-mounted, revealing a cooling/condensation chamber underneath the draft-hole.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.35 in./110.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.00 oz./28.35 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.97 in./50.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.96 in./24.38 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.58 in./14.73 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 0.98 in./24.89 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan