Tsuge: Tokyo Sandblasted Cherrywood with Bamboo
Product Number: 002-099-4629
Long, lean, artfully balanced, and subtly naturalistic, Tsuge takes the typically rather rustic Cherrywood shape an remake sit as something entirely exotic, expressed through an arching, forward-stretching bowl, slender transition, and of course, two knuckles of proper bamboo, tipped with quite a slim push stem.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.49 in./164.85 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.00 in./50.80 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.54 in./39.12 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan