Tsuge: Kaga Smooth Bent Egg (904)
Product Number: 002-099-4716
Compact, lightweight and plump, this Kaga bent Egg is easy in the jaw and cozy in the hand. The chamber is surprisingly capacious, and the chamber walls are meaty enough to keep the briar cool to the touch. The warm, light finish is a fitting choice considering the impressive cross grain orientation. The left flank of the stummel boasts some very fine, marbled birdseye.
- Shane Ireland
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.71 in./119.63 mm.
- Weight: 1.30 oz./36.85 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.64 in./41.66 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.71 in./18.03 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Egg
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan