Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3841
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design defined by soft and pleasing lines, even when presented, as it is here, in a jet-black sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.84 in./122.94 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.95 in./24.13 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.68 in./17.27 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan