Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3716
Displaying both the seamlessly smooth style of the Danish influence, and the low-slung, squat, organic shaping which is indicative of the Japanese school's own unique approach, this Kaga bent Brandy presents a design defined by soft and pleasing lines, even when presented, as it is here, in a jet-black sandblast.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.96 in./125.98 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.34 in./34.04 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan