Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4230
Japanese pipe design, and the design of Tsuge's in particular, takes a lot of influence from the masters of the Danish school. And while the shared smooth, clean approach to line and form can certainly be seen here, this low-slung, organic Brandy is one of Tsuge's more Japanese forms. It's also one of their most easily enjoyable, serving, surprisingly enough, as a very sound little sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.30 in./134.62 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.04 in./26.42 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan