Tsuge: Super Smooth Bent Bulldog
Product Number: 002-099-4103
Deep and heavy of transition, sharp and lean of shank, poised and dynamic in the set of the bowl, this Tsuge approach to the bent Bulldog is conspicuously modern, differing quite conspicuously from those of the English, Italian, or Danish schools. Nonetheless, it turns out handsomely well-balanced in style, and easy in hand, too.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.13 in./130.30 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.48 in./37.59 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 0.97 in./24.64 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.58 in./40.13 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Bulldog
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan