Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4444
Looking at this stocky, broad-bowled Tsuge design, you'd likely expect a short, squarish chamber, much like what you typically see in a classic English Prince design. Not so, however, it proves to be of good depth as well as breadth in actuality, about on par with a medium-sized Italian Pot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.34 in./135.64 mm.
- Weight: 1.60 oz./45.36 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.22 in./30.99 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.80 in./45.72 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan