Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4406
While reminiscent of the old Sixten-designed Stanwell "86" in flow and proportions, Tsuge's own Danish-inspired bent Pot presents itself with a rounded, muscular, serving as a neat, solid, handy example of how Japanese pipemakers have hybridized native Japanese artistic elements with the Scandinavian shaping influences they've adopted.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.10 in./129.54 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.30 in./33.02 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.81 in./45.97 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan