Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4285
Japanese pipe design, and the design of Tsuges in particular, takes a lot of influence from the masters of the Danish school. And while the shared clean approach to line and form can certainly be seen here, this low-slung, organic Brandy is one of Tsuge's more Japanese forms. It's also one of their most easily enjoyable, serving, surprisingly enough, as a very sound little sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.98 in./126.49 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.32 in./33.53 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.02 in./25.91 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan