Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4309
Curvy, freestyle, fetching little nosewarmer. That's what I think of when I first started playing with this handsome number made by the folks at Tsuge. The pipe, which sports a generously deep chamber for its size, and here a pretty nice sandblast, is most comfortable in the hand, and I'd wager the jaw, on account of it's entirely comfortable looking push mount stem. Very dandy.
- Ted Swearingen
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.01 in./127.25 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.36 in./34.54 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.09 in./27.69 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.73 in./18.54 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.69 in./42.93 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan