Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4310
Japanese pipe design, and the design of Tsuge's in particular, takes a lot of influence from the masters of the Danish school, and while the shared approach to line and form can certainly be seen here, this low-slung Brandy is one of Tsuge's more Japanese forms. It's also one of their most easily enjoyable, serving, surprisingly enough, as a very sound little sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.75 in./120.65 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.38 in./35.05 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan