Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-4340
Japanese pipe design, and the design of Tsuge's in particular, takes a lot of influence from the masters of the Danish school, and while the shared approach to line and form can certainly be seen here, this low-slung Brandy is one of Tsuge's more Japanese forms. It's also one of their most easily enjoyable, serving, surprisingly enough, as a very sound little sitter.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.93 in./125.22 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.31 in./33.27 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.05 in./26.67 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.60 in./40.64 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan