Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3586
The low-slung, broad-bottomed variant of the two Brandy shapes in the Kaga series, the "901" is a delightfully organic little number, with the sort of compact, tight-knit look which Tsuge does so well. And while I wouldn't exactly call it a "sitter" in the conventional sense, this shape does sport a very low center of gravity, which along with the wide lower bowl allow it to balance easily, and surely, at a point just forward of the transition.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.87 in./123.70 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.10 in./27.94 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.79 in./45.47 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan