Tsuge: Mizki Sandblasted Bent Dublin
Product Number: 002-099-3528
A flowing, yet rugged little design, this Mizki bent Dublin presents a very Danish-influenced rendition of the shape, right up to the plateau-crowned rim. The key difference, I would say at least, is in the more compact and muscular proportions, which are more indicative of the Japanese school, when it comes to certain shapes.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.83 in./122.68 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.08 in./27.43 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.62 in./41.15 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan