Tsuge: Three Point Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3892
Displaying Danish influence to the point it could readily pass for a Danish classic, Tsuge presents us with a handsome bent Brandy with a bolder, more Western feel, as opposed to the more subtle organic aesthetics which are found closer to the center, or norm, of the Japanese school itself.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.19 in./131.83 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.71 in./43.43 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.52 in./38.61 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan