Tsuge: Three Point Smooth Bent Brandy
Product Number: 002-099-3604
The Japanese school of shaping often shows influence from the Danish, or more specifically, Danish Modern pipe-design aesthetic. Given the emphasis on relaxed, graceful, and minimalist composition, I suppose it is little surprise that Japanese pipemakers would adopt so much design language from the Danish - not to mention, of course, that some of the best-known Japanese artisan pipemakers have studied under Danes. The influence is rarely more evident than it is here.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.00 in./127.00 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.68 in./42.67 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.45 in./36.83 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.76 in./19.30 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.50 in./38.10 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Brandy
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan