Tsuge: Kaga Sandblasted Bent Pot
Product Number: 002-099-4362
Looking at this stocky, broad-bowled Tsuge design, you'd likely expect a short, squarish chamber, much like what you typically see in a classic English Prince design. Not so, however, it proves to be of good depth as well as breadth in actuality, about on par with a medium-sized Italian Pot.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 4.78 in./121.41 mm.
- Weight: 1.50 oz./42.52 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.39 in./35.31 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.14 in./28.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.84 in./46.74 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Pot
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Japan