Walt Cannoy: Sandblasted Lovat (3)
Product Number: 002-117-0040
Most experienced artisan pipemakers have their own signature finishes, but few stand out to such a degree as Walt Cannoy's ultra-fine "suede-blast". That's a good thing, especially when you consider just how much time he puts into the process (a secret one, naturally) of applying it. Not only is the extreme detail impressive in and of itself, but it also really does suit his very precise and clean approach to design, as seen here in this wonderful rendition of the classic Lovat.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.15 in./130.81 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.82 in./46.23 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.55 in./39.37 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.72 in./18.29 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.25 in./31.75 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lovat
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States