Walt Cannoy: Smooth Lumberman (5)
Product Number: 002-117-0042
I'm not normally one who is much for multi-colored acrylic stems, but I have to say that the stem of this briar succeeded in impressing my eye nonetheless. While most such acrylic mixtures tend to bleed into each other, Walt Cannoy evidently goes through the trouble of acquiring material that better suits his general theme of precise and crisp design - the colors of this stem are clearly defined, even featuring a very fine border of clear acrylic between each. Plus, you know, it does come attached to one lovely, long-shanked Lumberman.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.94 in./150.88 mm.
- Weight: 1.10 oz./31.18 g.
- Bowl Height: 1.72 in./43.69 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.63 in./41.40 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.74 in./18.80 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.35 in./34.29 mm.
- Stem Material: Acrylic
- Filter: None
- Shape: Lumberman
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States