Walt Cannoy: Smooth Bent Dublin with Canary Wood and Peruvian Walnut (3)
Product Number: 002-117-0043
I'll admit to having a bit of difficulty pinning this Walt Cannoy down, stylistically speaking. To my eye at least, it strikes a balance between an English classic of unusually lively flow, and a Pesaro design of unusual reserve. However one may wish to interpret it, the end result is a lovely briar that combines graceful line and form with a tasteful presentation. And of course, as expected of a Cannoy creation, fit, finish, shaping and accent-work are all executed with great precision.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 6.32 in./160.53 mm.
- Weight: 1.70 oz./48.19 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.16 in./54.86 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.76 in./44.70 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.75 in./19.05 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.51 in./38.35 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Bent Dublin
- Finish: Smooth
- Material: Briar
- Country: United States