Werner Mummert: Sandblasted Poker
Product Number: 002-560-0007
Werner Mummert takes a rather playful turn with this sandblasted Poker - literally. Aside from tweaking the bowl with crisp forward shift, he's shaped the shank as if one section of it were rotated out of place. As unusual a fourish as it may be, it's still executed fairly subtly, and easy to miss until look at the pipe up close. Otherwise, this is a simple, if rather modernist Poker design, cleanly formed and very functional - i.e. a solid sitter with plenty of chamber.
- Eric N. Squires
Measurements & Other Details
- Length: 5.29 in./134.37 mm.
- Weight: 1.40 oz./39.69 g.
- Bowl Height: 2.06 in./52.32 mm.
- Chamber Depth: 1.77 in./44.96 mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 0.82 in./20.83 mm.
- Outside Diameter: 1.40 in./35.56 mm.
- Stem Material: Vulcanite
- Filter: None
- Shape: Poker
- Finish: Sandblast
- Material: Briar
- Country: Germany